Monday, September 27, 2010

Module 8 RSS Feed

With 50 million blogs I can understand why we will need to continue to find efficient ways to deal with the ever increasing volume of "stuff' on the internet. If you are really interested in something/topic by using Google reader to connect with those little orange icons would be a wonderful way to be constantly up to date. I can see it happening with some of the people in my course's blogs coming up as soon as they happen as well. I will now be conscious of those little icons and will be looking for them as I go. I would also like to recommend the "Zombies in Plain English" Youtube. It is also very informative.

1 comment:

  1. MODULE 8!! Wow... You have worked very hard Mrs Westgate!! I thought that Zombies in Plain English was not as good as the other clip you found! Keep going.. only 2 more modules left!

    ReplyDelete