Monday, September 27, 2010

Module 6 Bubbl.us and Glogster

Well I have had hours of fun just trying to sign up for Glogster!!!!!! Do love the visuals and you could lose hours choosing from all the bits and pieces... one thing had 51 pages of (Text, graphics etc) Fill I could use this as my weekly news .It is certainly visual enough to grab everyone's attention!!! I could imagine students using it to display their learnings in a really clear and visual way. One of the teachers I am sitting next to at the moment just keeps saying I love Glogster!!!!!! Because you can select from a series of selections it means you are not creating from nothing . Very worthwhile. Bubbl.us is good too. Mindmapping is such a common teaching/learning activity...just must say I was fascinated in the gentleman using Ferrets as his example????? Is he Richard Gere's cousin????

No comments:

Post a Comment