Monday, October 4, 2010

Module 10 Elluminate me with Wikis and Nings!!!!

Well, the last module certainly has some interesting parts to it. I have to say I have enjoyed the "Plain english " youtubes... very simple and clear. Has he made a fortune making them??????? I liked the bit about wikkis are the new way, better to coordinate things etc and email is the old way (OMG..... I have just mastered emails!!!!) It did make great sense being able to edit and save and link.... slightly similar to google docs . Elluminate looks interesting too. Got a little shock when the man spoke could see this as being a wonderful way to share best practice, stop reinventing the wheel. Tried to join ning but was more of a ning nong couldnt get past the verification words may need new glasses.. my two dollar shop ones are driving me crazy. Once again potential sharing here is invaluable. I was most amazed at the 50 tools when I went onto the story about Domino. It just shows the amazing amount of information out there that could be used in any classroom. I was amazed and there were plenty of headings that i had never heard of before (many i did know thanks to this course). I am going to go back to that site and go through the unknowns. There has been so much to take in but really amazing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment