Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Module One -Frogger

This is my first attempt at blogging, hence 'frogging' ....first blogging!!!! and I am only two weeks behind everyone else at the moment. I think the way Web 2 is happening at our school is great. We have great support from Amanda, who sets us up for success each week and coming together each week as a breakfast group is very supportive. Those who are way ahead of me in the technology stakes share their frustrations and successes, always with a helping hand. It is a very supportive learning environment..everyone sharing and thats what web 2 is all about. I am amazed at what I have learnt in a short time and as I'm only in Module two goodness knows what the learning will be at the end. This particular toll has great use inside and outside the classroom and I hear that Google docs is also excellent.

3 comments:

  1. Mandy, "frogger", I love it! You are definitely up with the lingo! I'm really enjoying the Web 2.0 Course so far and am so pleased I decided to take on the challenge. I'm learning lots! I agree, Amanda has been wonderful! Her guidance, organisation and support, as well as the support and scrumptious banquets provided by the rest of the staff, have culminated in a wonderful learning environment. I love that we are all in this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy, I so agree with you!!!! We are a very supportive group and enjoy each others successes and frustrated attempts to conquer the world of Web 2
    Perserve kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learning Module 2 Reflection
    Blogs can be found absolutely everywhere these days. I was amazed to read that one is born every 1/2 second.. They are cheap but I think one of the good things for schools is that it gives students an audience (far reaching!!) and is a way to allow for individual reflection. You need to rethink privacy and authorship privacy. I am sitting with other staff who are up to all different modules (I'm coming last!!!!) in the holidays and I just heard the most hilarious thing. One of the staff has learnt how to professionally cut her dog!!!!! watching utube clips We are getting tragic!!!!! What we can learn by sharing . Blogs is just one of those ways

    ReplyDelete